stephenbrooks.orgForumMuon1GeneralError dialog boxes
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
KT
2006-04-11 15:20:59
I've been seeing these little dialog boxes saying muon .exe has encountred a problem.  Any idea whats going on
BOHICASETI
2006-04-12 09:11:21
I've run into that problem a couple of times in the past and was able to fix it by deleting my .sav files.  For some reason it had a logic fart and had a CRC error or something wrong witht he save file that kept causing my crashes.  Another more obscure reason that I had was when I created a guest user account on my kids computer and I put muon_background.exe in the startup.  Since the original files/folders were owned by the admin account it wouldn't let the kids guest account write in the muon directory (ie, let the muon write results) and I had to log into the admin account, and save my results and stuff and then delete the muon directory and recreate it in the kids guest account and move my saved results and stuff back into it.  Those could be at least 2 reasons why your having that issue.  Hope this has helped.
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25163570 accesses.