stephenbrooks.orgForumMuon1GeneralAdd team please
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
Twistid
2006-09-09 03:37:16
Hi, I just recently found out how to join a team for muon1 but since I didn't know how to at first I did not join one at first.  Now I would like to join US-Distributed which appears from looking at other users that the name comes after the username which is [US-Distributed]. Since my user.txt file does not have a team on it yet am I supposed to add that after my account has been updated or do I simply just have to run the program again?  (By the way I use the command line version for muon1 and I was also wondering if that would be a problem also?).  Thanx very much.
Stephen Brooks
2006-09-09 21:01:57
Set your user.txt file to contain the new name with [US-Distributed] in it (do this on all of your machines).  Then post again telling me what your old and new usernames are, so I can merge the old into the new.
Twistid
2006-09-09 21:12:09
Sorry bout the blank reply above (accident).  I'm so used to hitting reply and getting a text box afterwards instead of typing first . My old username was Twistid and the new one is now Twistid [US-Distributed].
Stephen Brooks
2006-09-11 10:23:03
OK, done that.  Once my stats have finished their big parse we should see that.
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25161986 accesses.