stephenbrooks.orgForumMuon1Bug ReportsARGH, [FATAL] errors - check your clients!
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
Stephen Brooks
2007-11-30 18:33:15
While doing some testing for v4.44, I noticed the program would halt with a [FATAL] error if a lattice was deleted while a results for the that lattice was still in the queue file.  This means in my recent new lattice substitutions, some of your machines may have been in the middle of a queue and hence stopped running completely!  Unfortunately there is no way for me to replace lattices with up-to-date ones in the current v4.43d installed base without triggering this behaviour.  This new version should be out within 2 weeks.

The good news is that this is fixed in the source code for the new version.

The bad news is that those of you with a large army of boxes will need to get back there somehow and check the Muon1 is still running on each of them

Sorry for the inconvenience, particularly to that guy who said one of his boxes was "at the end of a long and difficult to navigate tunnel underground"...
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25102722 accesses.