stephenbrooks.orgForumMuon1GeneralAdvanced View
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
David
2002-09-19 03:11:02
Stephen,

Would it be possible to produce "advanced" views of the total results, or at least a large subset of them, on the website?  I mean "advanced" in the sense of the viewresults application, of course.

It would be interesting to me at least to see how the muon percentage varies across the entire search space, given that my own results tend to have very spotty coverage except for the random items.

I wouldn't be expecting to see *all* of th epossible variations, but a few would be nice.
AySz88
2002-09-19 16:24:25
Perhaps a random 500 file with the current viewresults.exe would be sufficient?
David
2002-09-20 02:11:34
I don't think so - I was hoping for something a bit more comprehensive, but still
ionly a screen capture of a large subset of the data, preferably distributed across the search space so that we get a better view of the overall shape, rather than the clustering that seems a natural consequence of the genetic algorithms used.

It was just a thought - I'm getting bored with just uploading the latest "best of" and failing to improve on the overall score.  In fact, I've gone back to my pre "best of" data and started to climb the long ladder again, just because it's more fun.
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25163759 accesses.