stephenbrooks.orgForumMuon1GeneralWhat are we going to do with the intensive neutrinobeams ?
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
Peep Mall
2002-09-25 07:25:55
Hello, i was searching the most interesting way to put my cpu idletime to work and figured this thing must be something cool.
But i didnt quite figured out what are the practical uses of the particle accelerators and stuff that we are calculating here.  What does the Science get from these results calculated by DC?

smile
Pascal
2002-09-25 10:02:50
Look here.

Technical Report

1: Athlon TB-C, 1.2 GC/s, 256 MB DDR-RAM, Erazor x², ADSL-Flatrate, NIC Intel, Win 98 SE Mainboard MSI-6380 Rev.  1
2: Pentium III, 600 MC/s, 256 MB RAM, NIC Intel, Win 98 SE
Stephen Brooks
2002-09-25 12:26:49
Well actually I thought that the Further Information link had a bit more of that sort of thing in it.

"As every 11-year-old kid knows, if you concentrate enough Van-der-Graff generators and expensive special effects in one place, you create a spiral space-time whirly thing, AND an interesting plotline"
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25168228 accesses.