stephenbrooks.orgForumMuon1GeneralStatus of Project
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
mellery
2008-08-13 23:46:56
Hello, I remember a while ago on the stats page there was info about the baseline results being x.xx% better then computed results, but they aren't there anymore.  Are the computed results now all better then the baseline results, and the project is now trying to find even better configurations?  Or has it moved onto trying to improve something else?

Thanks
Stephen Brooks
2008-08-14 11:36:22
Sometimes I don't have evaluations of an appropriate baseline in the same "measure" as the current optimisation is using.  Some of the previous "baselines" have actually been previous optimisations (so I'm seeing if it beats the last one).  I might be able to work out something comparable for these - Linac88MHz900MeV# didn't have a comparison.  Linac900Removable# would have been trying to beat that, but I'm running them in parallel rather than finishing one and starting the other.
GP500
2008-08-18 07:20:04
How is the overall progress of the project, how many subsections of the accelerator have we been trough.

When will our calculations have a direct impact.
[TA]Assimilator1
2008-08-23 17:48:47
You might find some info you're after in my thread here - http://www.stephenbrooks.org/forum/?thread=1343&bork=ymestoxvih
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25163493 accesses.