Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 39

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 43

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 72

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 73

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 93

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 267

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 275

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 454

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 521

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 521

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 532

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 587

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 614

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 629

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 641

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 642

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 644

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 646

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 646

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 648

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 650

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 650

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 672

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 688

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 689

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 690

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 691

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 715

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 717

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 720

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 720

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 721

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 721

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 726

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 726

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 727

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 727

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 728

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 728

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 729

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 729

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 735

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 735

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 736

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 736

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 742

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 743

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 743

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 770

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php:39) in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 48

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php:39) in /home/stephe1/public_html/index.php on line 68
stephenbrooks.org : Broken zip archive?
stephenbrooks.orgForumMuon1Bug ReportsBroken zip archive?

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/forum/main.php on line 164

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/forum/main.php on line 187

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/forum/main.php on line 207

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/forum/main.php on line 357

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/stephe1/public_html/forum/main.php on line 357
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
[TN]marvik
2010-06-02 11:49:57
I think the zip-archive for v444 might be broken.  I'm referring to the one available at http://stephenbrooks.org/muon1/v444d.zip
[DPC]white_panther
2010-06-02 23:20:12
i think your right, but if you still want to download an zipt client

http://white-panther.mine.nu/dpad/client/4.44d/v444d.zip
there you can find it also
Stephen Brooks
2010-06-03 19:09:15
I just tried downloading it (Opera browser, Windows 7, extracting with Windows ZIP support) and it works fine.
[DPC]white_panther
2010-06-03 19:51:08
i'm getting with 2 machines (IE) the following
using winrar

if i'm get the one from mine server klik i get this:

[Edited by [DPC]white_panther at 2010-06-03 20:02:09]
Stephen Brooks
2010-06-03 20:05:56
OK, tried downloading with Opera but opening with WinRAR, and it still works.

Tried downloading with IE8 and it comes back corrupted.  Hmm, I wonder if this is a MIME types thing.
[DPC]white_panther
2010-06-03 21:07:51
looks like it is ziped 2 times, if you unzip the v444d.zip and chanced the outcoming file into v44d.zip, then winrar gets it right.
[TN]marvik
2010-06-07 08:17:58
@Stephen: Seems you're right.  Tried downloading with wget and firefox 3.6.3 and unzip on Linux, and that worked fine.  Downloading with IE8 on WinXP SP3 and extracting with WinZip Pro 11.2 gives "not valid archive". So it's probably IE8.

At least I have a working archive now
[DPC]white_panther
2010-06-07 17:03:53
could you test mine zip file? 

this one

[Edited by [DPC]white_panther at 2010-06-07 17:04:05]
[TN]marvik
2010-06-08 07:47:14
@white_panther: Yours work perfectly in the same environment (WinXP SP3, IE8, Winzip 11.2) that Stephen's fails.
Stephen Brooks
2011-03-16 19:16:31
I've just found this problem again myself.  Turns out it's because in the server settings .htaccess file, I put the following line:
SetOutputFilter DEFLATE
...which improves download sizes for pages, but seems to confuse some versions of IE and FireFox.  I've commented it out now and my problems appear to have stopped. 
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25395620 accesses.