stephenbrooks.orgForumMuon1Q&AProblem with stats
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
[KWSN] Plomos
2011-11-08 16:04:29
Hi,

I recently joined this project as a part of KWSN and have run into a couple of problems.  I'm running it via command line which helps me see where the auto saves and such are.  For starters there was no results.txt in my Muon directory even though it said it finished a couple of simulations.  I went ahead and created a file called results.txt but it is not being updated when an autosave happens.  Also there is no results.dat file either.

Please help me understand what I need to do to make this work properly.

Thanks,
Plomos
K`Tetch
2011-11-08 18:32:44
When it saves, it would save to 'autocli.sav'
At first, because you've not got any better results (unless you are running the samplefiles) it will re-run it 5 times, with the results being saved in 'queuecli.txt'. If you are running samplefiles, it may be doing the same thing (I've not run samplefiles in YEARS).

Results.txt will get its first result when these 5 runs are completed.  and it will be copied into results.dat.  I would just let it run for an hour or two more, and see what it's at then.  My guess though, is that you'll find the results in queuecli.txt as it rechecks it.
[KWSN] Plomos
2011-11-08 19:27:17
ok thanks for the info tetch, I will wait it out a while and see how it goes, hopefully it all works right I'll post here what I get for results when I see em
[Edited by [KWSN] Plomos at 2011-11-08 19:27:35]
K`Tetch
2011-11-11 22:28:11
Well, how did it go?
Plomos
2011-11-25 17:52:34
Sorry for the delay.  It did end up moving my files correctly after it had run enough times but I have not had the time for it to finish enough results to actually turn them in yet
K`Tetch
2011-11-27 16:28:34
Thats fine, as long as it's working right.
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25102807 accesses.