necronomicon
2002-06-02 11:18:14
woooooooooo

Twistikle
big grin big grin big grin

Boing!
Stephen Brooks
2002-06-02 11:57:54
Argh.  I've registered at your board but it doesn't let me log in (so I can post).  Maybe I need to activate cookies or something.

"As every 11-year-old kid knows, if you concentrate enough Van-der-Graff generators and expensive special effects in one place, you create a spiral space-time whirly thing, AND an interesting plotline"
necronomicon
2002-06-02 12:55:48
um should work ok

just post

without filling in the cacky bits - perhaps !

Boing!
Stephen Brooks
2002-06-04 15:41:08
I eat my ducks with honey, I've done it all my life.  It makes the ducks taste funny, but it keeps them on the knife.

Well I've tried with that site both with a "general" and "local" account and it seems to be rather iffy.  I'll try again later but for now ZZZZZZZZ I've had 12 hours of exams in the last 40 hours....

"As every 11-year-old kid knows, if you concentrate enough Van-der-Graff generators and expensive special effects in one place, you create a spiral space-time whirly thing, AND an interesting plotline"
necronomicon
2002-06-07 22:35:02
ouch not good.........

Subjects?

Boing!
Stephen Brooks
2002-06-15 15:58:37
Done them all now.

a7 - Numerical Analysis
a1 - Linear Algebra
a5 - Probability and Statistics
a2 - Complex Analysis
a4 - Analysis and Topology
b1 - Set Theory and Logic
b9 - Numerical Solution of Differential Equations
b7 - Quantum Theory and Special Relativity

But I'll have to do 4 more papers at masters level next year.

necronomicon
2002-06-17 12:26:32
Well I used to hate exams - Years ago I went to University to do Physics
but I ended up getting "eradicated" due to my lifestyle ( i.e. the lectures where incompatible with the night life ) after bombing out I ended up doing polymers!  yuk smelly horrible things eh !

Exams on a Saturday and they expected me to go !

Fools big grin

Boing!
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25161885 accesses.