stephenbrooks.orgForumTalkMallardsDULL DULL DULL!!!!
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
Tom King
2002-10-09 13:32:31
ARGH!  TALK ABOUT SOMETHING!  This part of the forum seems to be contributed to by only me and a small, orange iguana called Laurence.  Oh, and Stephen.  But come on the rest of you, exercise your creative sides, write rubbish, and give me something to read.  And criticize.
Pascal
2002-10-09 22:05:47
What the hell does this black, worrying-looking mallard (or owl or what ever this lousy creature may be) want to say?

1: Athlon TB-C, 1.2 GC/s, 256 MB DDR-RAM, Erazor x², ADSL-Flatrate, NIC Intel, Win 98 SE Mainboard MSI-6380 Rev.  1
2: Pentium III, 600 MC/s, 256 MB RAM, NIC Intel, Win 98 SE
Tom King
2002-10-10 00:24:21
It's a penguin!  Its THE penguin!  It's Badtz-maru! 

And he says "#". Duh.

I'm also pretty sure he didn't originally say "#", either.  I suspect SJB oddness.  As always.  However, it's a definate improvment.

[#]
Stephen Brooks
2002-10-10 07:36:18
quote:
Originally posted by Thomas King:

It's WHAT?

# There are only four things in the universe
# Two of those are Chris Johnson's ego
# The other three were caused by rounding errors.
Kameleon
2002-10-11 04:05:54
quote:

And he says "#". Duh.

I'm also pretty sure he didn't originally say "#", either.  I suspect SJB oddness.  As always.  However, it's a definate improvment.

[#]

Looks like a furby to me, mate.  Way to confirm your heterosexuality big grin

Stephen told me to post here to make you happy Tom, and while I don't know if I really want to make you happy, I thought it was the least I could do big grin
Tom King
2002-10-19 14:53:16
Why is it that the post I put on as a test of my avatar, that I didn't want anyone to respond to, and that I would delete if I actually was a moderator (and UBB wasn't hideously mangey), and that is clearly called "Ignore this" has got more replies than any other?  Geez, you people are perverse.  And perverts too, probably.
Lord Groundhog
2002-10-29 11:18:44
quote:
Why is it that the post I put on as a test of my avatar, that I didn't want anyone to respond to, and that I would delete if I actually was a moderator (and UBB wasn't hideously mangey), and that is clearly called "Ignore this" has got more replies than any other?  Geez, you people are perverse.  And perverts too, probably.

Since you ask, let's try getting an answer for you by multiple choice:

A. Because your test-post was the most interesting thing in a long time? 
B. Because so many people thought it would be really fun to annoy you and NOT ignore you when you asked for it (as opposed to ignoring you because you ask for it)? 
C. Because it was fun to ignore your instruction to "Ignore this"? 
D. Because your avatar is really, really interesting and thought-provoking? 
E. A. and B.
F. B. and C.
G. All of the above (except D.)? 

Hope that helps... smile

-- peace.  LG

P.S. -- when your penguin says "#" is he inviting people to play tic-tac-toe with you?  Perhaps you should just ask Stephen to program a parallel page to Browser Wars, for tic-tac-toe games.

[This message was edited by Lord Groundhog on 2002-Oct-29 at 18:51.]
Stephen Brooks
2002-10-29 12:44:06
E.

HAHA add another option to that list:

H. A, B, C and H.
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25163701 accesses.