stephenbrooks.orgForumMuon1Q&AHow do you create a team?
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
ZeonX[OCAU]
2002-09-03 23:03:45
Well yeah like the title says how do i create a team.  I looked that the stats and i thought i just needed to put something in bracktes (square ones) and that something would be my team.

Well i wanted to create the Overclockers Australia Team... (OCAU for short) which i put [OCAU] after my name so my whole username would be ZeonX[OCAU] it would be great if you could create a team and put the stats in the team stats page.
Pascal
2002-09-04 01:59:14
Just create a txt-file user.txt and set your whole name into.

1: Athlon TB-C, 1.2 GC/s, 256 MB DDR-RAM, Erazor x², ADSL-Flatrate, NIC Intel, Win 98 SE Mainboard MSI-6380 Rev.  1
2: Pentium III, 600 MC/s, 256 MB RAM, NIC Intel, Win 98 SE
Stephen Brooks
2002-09-04 02:04:59
No I have to add the teams manually to the PHP script (although having it autodetect them is also a good idea).  Every so often I go through and look for things that resemble teams and add them.  But I can add yours now.

"As every 11-year-old kid knows, if you concentrate enough Van-der-Graff generators and expensive special effects in one place, you create a spiral space-time whirly thing, AND an interesting plotline"
ZeonX[OCAU]
2002-09-06 18:35:18
thanks Stephen.

If you want to add a link to the name can you please link it to.  http://www.overclockers.com.au
ixero
2002-10-26 08:51:33
how do i join a team?
ixero
2002-10-26 08:55:44
sorry figured it out ... roll eyes
Ripper
2003-11-14 08:30:45
How about shedding the light?  I have looked trying to figure out how to get into my team, US Distributed and can't find a link or instructions on how to do this.

THANKS
Stephen Brooks
2003-11-14 08:46:43
quote:
Originally posted by Ripper:
How about shedding the light?
Surely it's more fun to guess?
quote:
I have looked trying to figure out how to get into my team, US Distributed and can't find a link or instructions on how to do this.
Hint: have a look at the usernames of all the other people in your team.

HB Pencils, also sold as "Moron's Choice" Graphite Cigars.
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25161356 accesses.