stephenbrooks.orgForumMuon1Q&AIcon keys
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
[SG] fj
2002-09-22 08:56:46
Hi Stephen,

i have just registered for more convenience (regarding new threads/posts since my last visit).

But that doesn't work for me.  Ducks seem to be dead, though yellow.  Got any clue?  Sorry, if this has been discussed elsewhere.

Greetings,
fj

Most important conservation laws: 3rd - Momentum.  2nd - Energy.  1st - # of beer cans in the fridge (this one is obviously broken in most cases)
AySz88
2002-09-22 11:11:47
Probably because noone has responded since you registered?  smile
[SG] fj
2002-09-22 13:58:48
The other way round.  I read all the threads/posts within a forum, and the icons kept saying 'unread'.

That's been the case until i recently blocked(!) the cookies.  Since then all the threads and all the posts in it (except for this one ) are marked 'read'. Perhaps this will just take some time to normalise

Anyhow, nice to meet you

fj

Most important conservation laws: 3rd - Momentum.  2nd - Energy.  1st - # of beer cans in the fridge (this one is obviously broken in most cases)
Stephen Brooks
2002-09-23 02:24:47
I've also noticed those things being tempramental.  It seems to be a problem with the bulletin board software.

"As every 11-year-old kid knows, if you concentrate enough Van-der-Graff generators and expensive special effects in one place, you create a spiral space-time whirly thing, AND an interesting plotline"
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25162562 accesses.