stephenbrooks.orgForumMuon1GeneralCongrats @ [SG]DOA
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
[Ars]kenlow
2002-10-23 12:03:35
Hi Gerald,

Congrats on passing 6 billion big grin

I see that you are trying to catch Blummi smile For a while, I thought he was going to do DF..guess not...

I am just trying to keep third spot...slipstream is hot on my heels mad roll eyes smile big grin

Everytime he uploads, I have to upload some of my machines just to stay in front of him.  Makes life a bit more interesting big grin

Drop by [Ars]TAM forum, it has been a while since we heard from you...the forum is a bit more active now that more members are joining up smile

Look behind you...Ars is atarting to keep pace with SG now...one day...maybe we can even start catching up big grin
Bluumi [SwissTeam.NET]
2002-10-23 13:40:02
i was by DF ... but i had some touble with the client... No Auto Udate ... and so ...
and was does this dummy PC's ... they crunch without my permission big grin at Muon ... big grin

Now i need some new targets ... and to push a little bit at ARS ... is very funny .... Now i must reload my guns ... and i found new place for dc... if my second attak on DF fails again, i will fire again in muon's world.... wink

Do you really think, i let RECHENKRAFT comes near to me (my team)?
[Ars] is no opponent for me cool But if you are in the way to [SG] ?  ... big grin big grin big grin

If ARS now find some other Cluster i'm happy ... razz ....
i don't search new opponents wink

@ [SG]DOA
Congrats on passing 6 billion from me too!

wink
[Ars]kenlow
2002-10-23 14:02:25
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bluumi [SwissTeam.NET]:

Do you really think, i let RECHENKRAFT comes near to me (my team)?
[Ars] is no opponent for me cool But if you are in the way to [SG] ?  ... big grin big grin big grin

If ARS now find some other Cluster i'm happy ... razz ....
i don't search new opponents wink
QUOTE]

Welcome back smile Thought that we had the Swiss problem solved big grin But guess not smile

You can be sure that Ars will give you a fight, and if while fighting, we overtake SG...then so much the better big grin

Now that ECCp has ended, hopefully [Ars]TAM will see an influx of new members smile
[SG] DOA
2002-10-24 09:09:48
Well, thx @ u2...

But to put it straight: We'll bit into the Number 1 spot and won't let it go without some quite reasonable effort of both of you... *ggg*

UC 'round, Gerald
Bluumi [SwissTeam.NET]
2002-11-03 11:04:01
Hi Gerald,

Congrats on passing 7 billion

Now you taken the lead big grin
[SG] DOA
2002-11-03 11:17:00
Well - thanx, but it won't last too long I#d guess...

Gerald
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25162126 accesses.