stephenbrooks.orgForumMuon1GeneralWriting stats scripts
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
GeniusDex
2002-10-26 09:19:28
I was trying to write some stats scripts using the files stored at the hard disk, but they make no sense to me.  Does anyone have an idea how to decode (:+) this?
pvs
2002-10-26 10:43:35
I'm writing a stats script at the moment where is your problem?
You have all data seperated by tabs
Name, Particles V4.0, V4.0x, V4.1 and V4.2, Total particles and max muon%

At the moment the script does only read out the SG Data and break it in parts, you can see the result at the moment here: http://www.planet-neptun.de/muon/stats.php3

The output is in original order at the moment, so take a quick look, cause i will change this in short time

Peter
Stephen Brooks
2002-10-26 11:11:18
I've just added another "column" to that rawstats file: the number of hours since a user was last active.  Hope it helps (and doesn't mess up you existing script!) - I put it as the last column so it won't mis-align the others.

"As every 11-year-old kid knows, if you concentrate enough Van-der-Graff generators and expensive special effects in one place, you create a spiral space-time whirly thing, AND an interesting plotline"
GeniusDex
2002-10-26 11:26:15
I think you misunderstand me.  I want to grab as much info as possible from the files in the Muon directory on my hard disk (i see no rawstats.txt there red face).
pvs
2002-10-26 12:00:23
Want your own stats on your computer?  Sorry..

Only files you can use are the results.dat and results.txt, think there's no other information, you can use for something like that.
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25165273 accesses.