stephenbrooks.orgForumMuon1Bug ReportsSuggestion regarding manualsend
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
DrHanser
2002-10-28 07:25:10
If a results.txt file doesn't exist, the program crashes nastily.  How about checking to see if it exists, and if it doesn't, pop up a window saying "No results to upload" (similar to that when results are done uploading), and failing gracefully?  Currently in XP, I get the "would you like to report this error to Microsoft" dialogue... which is really freaking annoying.

--
The mark of an educated man is one who knows a lot about something, and a little about everything.
Stephen Brooks
2002-10-28 09:31:54
I find I've already fixed this in my development source.  A lot of bugs will be fixed in version 4.22. I'm going to try to get it released this weekend...

"As every 11-year-old kid knows, if you concentrate enough Van-der-Graff generators and expensive special effects in one place, you create a spiral space-time whirly thing, AND an interesting plotline"
DrHanser
2002-10-28 10:13:14
Oh cool, thanks.  smile

--
The mark of an educated man is one who knows a lot about something, and a little about everything.
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25164520 accesses.