stephenbrooks.orgForumMuon1Q&AGetting errors with clients ...
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
[DPC] Zephyer
2002-10-29 04:15:04
I'm using the background client or the commandline client.
Both give errors when the want to start ...
If i remove the auto save file, they'll start without any probs ...
Anyone having this prob ??  confused

Don't Underestimate The Power Of The NeT
God is my Pilot, but the Devil is my Bombadeer....
DrHanser
2002-10-29 06:05:19
What exactly does the error say?

--
The mark of an educated man is one who knows a lot about something, and a little about everything.
BrettJB
2002-10-29 08:36:08
I've gotten similar behavior from the CLI client.  It tries to start, shows me at what timepoint it's resuming the simulation, then I get a "muon1_cmdline.e.exe has generated errors and wil be closed by Windows.  You will need to restart the program.  An error log is being cretaed."

I'll be damned if I can find any error log, however... Also note that is not a typo above, it really does say "muon1_cmdline.e.exe" in the error dialog.  Don't know what the heck a .e.exe is, but that's sure not what my executable is named!  wink

I attributed it to a borked autocli.sav file, since when I removed it, it started over from scratch and ran fine.  I do seem to recall when I last went to quit the CLI client, I hit ctrl-c just as the .exe was going to autosave, so I may have done the damage myself with my poor timing!

--Brett
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25164339 accesses.