stephenbrooks.orgForumMuon1GeneralStats Problems ?
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
LinearB
2002-10-30 14:08:21
Getting this when selecting Team Stats,

Warning: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No address associated with hostname in /home/virtual/site100/fst/var/www/html/muon1/teamstats.php on line 61

Warning: fopen("http://stephenbrooks.org/muon1/rawstats.txt", "r") - Bad file descriptor in /home/virtual/site100/fst/var/www/html/muon1/teamstats.php on line 61
Oh heck.  Raw stats file doesn't appear to exist.  Aborting...

I'm assuming todays downtime has caused a few probs ??

DukeBox
2002-10-30 14:20:42
if youre realy desperate: http://muon.qik.nl/?team=all
Stephen Brooks
2002-10-30 15:36:07
Hmm that error is still there.  Weird.  I think Infopop have forgotten to copy over my .htaccess files AGAIN.  I also have trouble logging into my site via FTP in IE, although the Muon1 results seem to be getting through OK with the commandline version.  Funnily enough, this PHP system is still reading and writing files perfectly.

"As every 11-year-old kid knows, if you concentrate enough Van-der-Graff generators and expensive special effects in one place, you create a spiral space-time whirly thing, AND an interesting plotline"
prokaryote
2002-10-30 16:42:50
Hi Stephen,

I was able to manually type in the FTP commands seen in the sendresults.c file and send in the results from one of my machines.  I had to do it manually because the manualsend.exe tries to open "stephenbrooks.org". Says this doesn't exist (also creates the output file).  So, I typed in www.stephenbrooks.org and manually followed the script:

ftp> open www.stephenbrooks.org
Connected to www.stephenbrooks.org.
220 ProFTPD FTP Server ready.
User (www.stephenbrooks.orgnone)): muon1#stephenbrooks.org
331 Password required for muon1#stephenbrooks.org.
Password:
230 User muon1#stephenbrooks.org logged in.
ftp> lcd C:\Program Files\Muon1
lcd local directory.
ftp> cd v4.21b
250 CWD command successful.
ftp> ascii
200 Type set to A.
ftp> put 20021031-003159-BIOZz-[TP]prokaryote.txt
200 PORT command successful.
150 Opening ASCII mode data connection for 20021031-003159-BIOZz-[TP]prokaryote.txt.
226 Transfer complete.
ftp: 18750 bytes sent in 0.30Seconds 62.29Kbytes/sec.
ftp> cd ..
250 CWD command successful.
ftp> get signal.dat
200 PORT command successful.
150 Opening ASCII mode data connection for signal.dat (96 bytes).
226 Transfer complete.
ftp: 97 bytes received in 0.00Seconds 97000.00Kbytes/sec.
ftp> quit
221 Goodbye.

was wondering a) if this was okay and b) if the manualsend / sendresult executables may need to be updated? 

thanks,

prok

www.ninjamicros.com mathematical projects
Stephen Brooks
2002-10-30 16:48:37
Infopop are now having DNS problems, or rather the company "EnSim" they're using for hosting control panel software has somehow messed up its DNS.

I hope this will be fixed within a day or two.  Meanwhile what you did is fine.  You can even open the FTP server in IE and drag your files into the correct dir if you want.

"As every 11-year-old kid knows, if you concentrate enough Van-der-Graff generators and expensive special effects in one place, you create a spiral space-time whirly thing, AND an interesting plotline"
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25163760 accesses.