stephenbrooks.orgForumTalkMallardsIdea if you're bored
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
Stephen Brooks
2002-11-03 08:00:43
Create programs called "east", "west", "north", "south", "take" etc. in your command path directory, which turn your command prompt into a text adventure game!
Game data (like position), and the game map will of course have to be stored in data files elsewhere in the system that are read and modified by these commands.

"As every 11-year-old kid knows, if you concentrate enough Van-der-Graff generators and expensive special effects in one place, you create a spiral space-time whirly thing, AND an interesting plotline"
[DPC] Jive
2002-11-06 14:36:31
I don't think i know anybody who ever got that bored.

Maybee we shoudl start giving u tough cookies to crunch .. so u won't go around thinking up stuff like this too much ... (if that would ever help off course) ....

Still, i do suppose there are some ancient nethack addicts out there who would go try this just for the HACK
Stephen Brooks
2002-11-06 22:06:33
Funny old world, isn't it?

"As every 11-year-old kid knows, if you concentrate enough Van-der-Graff generators and expensive special effects in one place, you create a spiral space-time whirly thing, AND an interesting plotline"
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25162958 accesses.