stephenbrooks.orgForumMuon1General2 questions for Stephen concearning manualsend and the point formula
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
ZeRo_DiViDe[DPC]
2002-11-04 13:29:09
Is it possible te open more manualsend boxes at a time ?
For instance if I make a script that opens manualsend on all my computers at once.  smile

Is it possible for me to obtain the formula which you use to calculate the point given for a specific design.  (in which you refer to in the FAQ {There are extra points awarded for results above 1% (and then above 1.2%, 1.4% etc.)}

I'm writing a little statistics program and i would like it to work around your code because I feel thats the easyest way to prevent any problems that could occur.  wink

Oh and DPC Rules hahahaha big grin
Stephen Brooks
2002-11-04 19:48:22
For percentages under 1%, the score is just the number of particles.  For >=1%, the score is particles*floor(percent*5).

"As every 11-year-old kid knows, if you concentrate enough Van-der-Graff generators and expensive special effects in one place, you create a spiral space-time whirly thing, AND an interesting plotline"
ZeRo_DiViDe[DPC]
2002-11-04 23:14:44
where can I get the floor?
[DPC]Stephan202
2002-11-04 23:18:58
floor(x) means that x is rounded down to the nearest integer (whole number).

---
Dutch Power Cow.
MOOH!
ZeRo_DiViDe[DPC]
2002-11-05 00:45:22
I should have read more carefully... Never used the floor function though *L*

Thx

Mooh big grin
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25161633 accesses.