Username: Password:
Page 1 2
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
Stephen Brooks
2002-11-20 09:31:47
quote:
Originally posted by [Muon.FG]7F4:
But there is no automatically download of servers.csv file.  (Any idea how to program?  I only find urlGetFile(...) in librpm, but linking caused some errors.  Maybe I should create a simple script file to get the servers.csv)

Try calling wget?

quote:
BTW: where is the servers.csv (seems to be empty)

Nuts.  I had some issues with my webhost this morning (a log file got to 350MB, then I ran out of quota, then all my PHP scripts couldn't write to files).  I don't have a backup servers.csv on me here - does anyone have the latest one (with 7 servers) on their hard-disk?

If not, could FTP server owners please sign up again...

"As every 11-year-old kid knows, if you concentrate enough Van-der-Graff generators and expensive special effects in one place, you create a spiral space-time whirly thing, AND an interesting plotline"
Herb[Romulus2]
2002-11-20 09:46:32
    sogard.serveftp.net,public,muonftp,Brian Sogard,basogard@mcleodusa.net,
    blank-it.dyndns.org,muon1,wednesday,Euler,euler.ibl@arcor.de,
    cgmuonftp.homelinux.org,muon,muon,Henri Valta,henri.valta@kemi.fi,
    drhanser.dyndns.org,muon,muon_test,Rian "DrHanser" Stockbower,rian.stockbower@students.mcp.edu,
    muon.rdsroot.net,wu2000,eapnzk4r,Rolf Rother,hostmaster@rdsroot.net,
    muon.serveftp.org,muon1,wednesday,Stephen Brooks,sb@stephenbrooks.org,More stable server on my local machine.
    zeonx.mega-reviews.com,muon1,wednesday,ZeonX,zeonx@mega-reviews.com,

7 lines, ok?

-------------------------------
Y0k compliant, counting upwards wink
Stephen Brooks
2002-11-20 10:16:08
I've fixed it now.

"As every 11-year-old kid knows, if you concentrate enough Van-der-Graff generators and expensive special effects in one place, you create a spiral space-time whirly thing, AND an interesting plotline"
[DPC]teigetje
2002-11-20 10:57:05
quote:
Originally posted by [Muon.FG]7F4:
No need to port.  I did it, but haven't uploaded yet (tomorrow I guess).
Ronny

Ok.  I'll just stay away from my computer tonight to produce some more results smile
[Muon.FG]7F4
2002-11-21 05:55:51
I've uploaded the new linux-manualsend!

www.project4009.de

The servers.csv file is loaded automatically.  It's only a static linked version available and the sources of course.

Ronny
willebenn
2002-11-21 09:15:31
Ok Ronny,
I have just used the new linux manualsend and it seemed to work OK for me.
Won't know for sure until a stats update but it looked good smile. It even had to try several FTP servers before finding one to send to, so that part works also.
Thanks for all your great Linux work, without which I (and most other Linux fans) wouldn't be able to run this project.

Have now seen a stats update and results were posted so it's keeper big grin
Thanks again.

[This message was edited by willebenn on 2002-Nov-21 at 18:03.]
Goner
2002-11-21 13:12:00
yep, new Linux 'manualsend' seems to be working OK.

[rob@gemini muon]$ ./manualsend
start downloading servers.csv
download of servers.csv successful
Hello [DPC]TeamNWW!

connecting to FTP serversogard.serveftp.net
ftp-connection open
start sending results ...
sending results completed ...
geting signal.dat ...

ftp-transfers completed successfully.

done
[rob@gemini muon]$

checked on the server and there is a TeamNWW packet with the right date/time.

btw ; there are several files on that server dated 19/11 and 20/11 ... ??

--
Goner - [DPC]TeamNWW
Stephen Brooks
2002-11-21 14:15:34
quote:
btw ; there are several files on that server dated 19/11 and 20/11 ... ??

Some people don't set their clocks right smile Other than that, if there's bad internet traffic quality and a file doesn't get downloaded, it'll be left on the server until the script can get a good lock on it.

Stephen Brooks
2002-11-29 13:58:08
I've linked to 7F4's Linux manualsend port on the main Muon download page and also have put an "automatic manual"-send that will check your results every hour.

: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25160968 accesses.