stephenbrooks.orgForumMuon1GeneralStats down?
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
DanC
2003-06-09 08:02:52
Any idea when stats will be working again?

No update since 6-7 Frown
Pollock[Romulus2]
2003-06-09 08:59:17
Stephen did mention that he would be attending a Nuetrino factory conference in New York at about this time.  He may not be able to fix it.  If I remember correctly, he said he would be back on the 15th(?), so the stats may be on hold until this weekend.  Nothing to worry about.
Two of the servers have a que page that you can check if concerned about your results being lost.
http://cgmuonftp.homelinux.org/cgi-bin/muon.cgi
http://muon.rdsroot.net/
I am sure the other servers are storing them, too.
DanC
2003-06-09 09:06:56
Thanks for the links.  I didn't know those were up.

I'm not terribly worried... just need my stats fix.  Wink
Hopefully he'll get it reset remotely or something.
Pollock[Romulus2]
2003-06-09 10:29:33
It will be interesting when they are updated.Smile
The guessing is sort of fun, too.
ZeRoC00L
2003-06-10 01:37:55
quote:
Originally posted by Pollock[Romulus2]:
It will be interesting when they are updated.Smile
The guessing is sort of fun, too.

Probably these stat are also not updated, as they use the rawstats.txt of this site !
Pollock[Romulus2]
2003-06-10 21:08:07
The two links above are NOT stats pages and not intended to be.  They only show the results sent to that server and waiting to be uploaded to Stephen Brooks.  There are also three other servers storing results.
Stephen Brooks
2003-06-13 18:10:07
I was a bit confused at first because when I got to my computer the stats program appeared to be still working normally.  As it turned out I think my screensaver had crashed and that was holding up the rest of the system somehow.

Today's weather in %region is Sunny/(null), max.  temperature #NAN°C
Pollock[Romulus2]
2003-06-13 22:17:34
Arrrrrgh!
You ruined my plan.  Smile
I was hoping for another day or two.  That way I could store up some points for a sneak attack at the top 50. Foiled again.  Frown
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25161327 accesses.