stephenbrooks.orgForumMuon1Bug ReportsAutomatic send sits and waits for connection
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
[OCAU] badger
2003-10-14 16:16:28
I don't have an always on internet connection on any of my machines (one of the reasons I am doing muon) so I set auto send to no.

when I installed v4.32b on my main machine I must have forgotten to set the auto send in config.txt, so when it got to 100kb of results it sat there and waited for an internet connection, not doing any processing.

I noticed it because my machine makes more fan noise at 100% cpu, and it was a bit quiet.  I checked cpu usage and it was 1-2%. I figured that one of my kids had rebooted the pc again ( I don't have it on auto start on boot yet) do I started muon background again.  When this occurred again I looked at which processes were runnning, and found 2 instances of muon with 0% cpu each.  Running the commandline revealed that when it finished a sim it would sit there and wait for a connection once it had finished the first sim.  turning auto send off fixed it of course...

I don't know whether this has been fixed in V4.32c, but I thought you would like to know.

www.BadgerMotorsport.tk Proudly sponsored by GRX-Computers
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25162344 accesses.