stephenbrooks.orgForumMuon1Q&AHelp: Were are my stats?
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
Rocko
2004-03-05 08:31:28
Hi. 
I'm new to the project.  I just downloaded the client, left it overnight and accmulated a 22kb result file.  I ran manual upload, just to see if my stats would be recorded.  After a whole bunch of 'login with USERNAME AND PASS" "goodbye." errors, it found two sites, opened a data connection and successfully uploaded.  However, its been an hour since I've uploaded and I still dont see my results anywere!.
My username is hades. 

Please help
Stephen Brooks
2004-03-05 14:03:44
Some just this minute got through.  Welcome to rank 563 Razz
http://stephenbrooks.org/muon1/v5.html?hide=1&optim=*&team=*&sortby=3&start=550

I think they could have been held up on a particular server that's been having problems recently (is intheory.ath.cx in your sendlog?) - nothing's lost, it just had trouble letting my datacenter program retrieve the results.

By 2050 the UK government plans to phase out nuclear power and get 60% of its power from wind turbines.  Really, REALLY big wind turbines.
Rocko
2004-03-05 18:08:56
Woo!

Can you merge hades (my current user name)with [TAM]hades?  I originally made [TAM]hades two days ago, then decided I didnt want to join a team.  Im under username hades now, with a much better place than 563 Smile

[This message was edited by Rocko on 2004-Mar-06 at 5:54.]
Stephen Brooks
2004-03-08 02:03:42
OK then, I think I've done that.

By 2050 the UK government plans to phase out nuclear power and get 60% of its power from wind turbines.  Really, REALLY big wind turbines.
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25162428 accesses.