stephenbrooks.orgForumMuon1GeneralStats issues.
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
Bok2
2005-12-23 10:16:45
Stephen,

perhaps you can help me.  I'm trying to fix up the stats I do for DPAD at dpad stats

I know they are not accurate.  They were written a long time ago now, so I thought I'd take a look at the simplestats.txt file.

I wrote a quick parser for it and ran it into my db but found a number of problems.

1. Do you have a master list of teamnames ?
I ask becuase, for instance, in Free-DC there are a number of variations - Free-DC.org, Free-DC, Free-dc.org.  Other teams have the same problem.  Would it be possible to export a .txt file of this master list if that is indeed how you hold them?

2. If (1) is accurate, should the sum of all users add up to be the team score?  I know this might sound strange, but I'm having a hard time reconciling the team scores.

Looking at muon scores at the top Free-DC has 171.224 Tpts, but going down into the teampage shows 181092808.9 as the total at the bottom, which one is correct ?

Thanks

Bok
Stephen Brooks
2005-12-23 10:33:06
1. The list I used for team names is at http://stephenbrooks.org/muon1/teamids.txt . Matching is case-insensitive, though those who have got it completely wrong aren't added up.

2. By default, my stats shows only members who have been active in the last month in the rankings - you can set the thing to "ever" to display everyone, and I think the teams totals reflect this too.  Going on "global team stats" gives you everything, however.
Bok2
2005-12-24 07:13:30
Ok, thanks..

Will work on this some more.  I hadn't realised that teampage was only showing recent.. apologies I see it now..

Bok
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25160056 accesses.