stephenbrooks.orgForumMuon1GeneralStats problem?
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
sTs950
2005-12-21 16:44:32
Hello, just joined the DPAD project a few days ago and am a little confused by the stats.  I dont seem to be listed in simplestats.txt (yet I am in the raw stats file.. username sTs950[Free-DC.org]).  Is this normal?  Is there something I am doing wrong?  Only reason I ask is that Bok's stats (stats.free-dc.org) seem to use the simple stats to generate stats from and of course with me not in there... i have no stats.  The stats on the Stephenbrooks.org site work without a problem.  Any help would be apreciated.

Thanks,
Ryan
sTs950[Free-DC.org]
BOHICASETI
2005-12-21 23:42:57
It may just be a matter of waiting a bit for the two to sync up.  Sometimes the stats engine goes on hiatus and other times it just likes a good laugh.  Then again maybe Stephen has just forgotten you or not noticed and this very thread will be the reason your name gets put into lights.  Either way, I just chalk it all up to magic in the end.  Stephen has all his ducks in a row.  Cool
Stephen Brooks
2005-12-22 06:08:20
My ducks aren't even coplanar, let alone in a row, when it comes to that stats generator.  Has a mind of its own.  Though even in ideal conditions you'll take about an hour to appear in the stats after your client program has sent - and that requires results.txt to get to 100KB in size first - do you have a sendlog.log file?  If not, you haven't sent in a results packet yet.
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25162214 accesses.