stephenbrooks.orgForumMuon1Generalwebsite category
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
tgkprog
2009-01-09 15:45:58
my co does not allow a connection to this site as its under The Websense category "Social Networking and Personal Sites" and is filtered.

can u change this?

If I put the program on the network can i give it alternate URLs to upload too or does that happen automatically?  can i know the alts so i can check if they are blocked?

do u have an alt website to download or do i need to downlload and then email it?
tgkprog
2009-01-19 23:52:40
comment >?  If I put the program on the network can i give it alternate URLs to upload too or does that happen automatically?  can i know the alts so i can check if they are blocked?do u have an alt website to download or do i need to downlload and then email it?
[TA]Assimilator1
2009-01-21 00:22:23
Your english isn't very clear, I assume you mean alternate url for the client to upload to rather than the website??

Well I don't know if this will help but I've copied the servers list from my clients list.

muon.veneration.com.au muon1 wednesday Matt Blacker matt@ddnss.net
matrixworld.serveftp.org muon1 muon1 Skaari (J.Wiesner) skaari@ucd.de 24/7 Online Dynamic IP Home FTP + HTTP
muon1.serveftp.org muon1 muon1 Stephen Brooks sb@stephenbrooks.org Dynamic IP home FTP server
xanathorn.demon.nl muon1 muon1 Xanathorn (M. Haufe) xanathorn@gmail.com Netherlands; Static IP home ftp+http; Online 24/7
white-panther.mine.nu muon1 muon white_panther white_panther@orange.nl 24/7 online

I bet this forum screws up the formatting! 

Or server list from here if you can't read the above :-
http://stephenbrooks.org/muon1/servers/
tgkprog
2009-01-26 23:56:59
i guess we can remove a few entries so it goes to the others always.

also the website it self is blocked:

Websense category "Social Networking and Personal Sites" and is filtered.

can u change this?  meaing contact the makers of web sense ?
tgkprog
2009-06-23 15:50:45
is the number of people running muon going up?  i have been put 4-5 links on some directories
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25161281 accesses.