Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
Ben
2002-10-19 07:39:49
made you look
Stephen Brooks
2002-10-19 07:54:08
Well it certainly did.

"Marmite-flavoured mallards" and "Browser wars forum" are the best places for spam though, so I'm moving this one into Mallards...
Tom King
2002-10-19 10:32:35
I would have done, only I can't. Sniff.

#
Stephen Brooks
2002-10-20 16:43:50
OK, UBB.x has now been upgraded to version 1.3.0, so I've added you to the Moderators group proper, to see if that works.  You ought to be able to edit messages and move them around and such, but NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES to mess up my colour scheme, or change other members details, or stuff like that.

"As every 11-year-old kid knows, if you concentrate enough Van-der-Graff generators and expensive special effects in one place, you create a spiral space-time whirly thing, AND an interesting plotline"
Tom King
2002-10-21 10:34:21
Oh cool, cheers!  My ego inflates.  Soon it'll be too big for its tic-tac box.

And why would I mess up your colour scheme?  It's gorgeous, especially on this laptop. 

(Mmm.....yellow, neon green, black and, hmm, copious use of blink and marquee tags...)

#

(forgot my #)
Stephen Brooks
2002-10-21 10:53:23
Well I was just checking that UBB.x wasn't about to do a major security screw-up again, but it doesn't seem to have.  ErERer "Zoiks!  It looks like Tom King is trying to take over the entire message board, Scooby!" (I mean, you've posted a few more LARGE METAL ANCHORS than usual around the place today).

"As every 11-year-old kid knows, if you concentrate enough Van-der-Graff generators and expensive special effects in one place, you create a spiral space-time whirly thing, AND an interesting plotline"

By the phrase "large metal anchors", he of course means "messages".

Don't try to find the logic behind that - there isn't any.
Tom King
2002-10-21 11:47:59
And I'd have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for you meddling kids. 

Kameleon
2002-10-21 14:44:28
Ben, you suck.
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25163622 accesses.