stephenbrooks.orgForumOtherBrowser WarsUnsportsmanly conduct
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
Splog
2002-11-11 01:55:22
I've been playing the connect 4 games for a while now and have noticed some *slightly* suspicious behaviour.

I'll be playing a game (ie6) against a non ie player, get into a position where i can't lose, and then all of a sudden a rogue ie5.5 piece, quickly followed by the piece of my opposition player which (lo and behold) cancels out my winning position.

At first I was willing to believe it was just fluke, but this has happened on many occasions and always at this highly convenient time.

Cheating?  oh, i think so.

I know it's only a bit of fun, but it's totally taken the fun out of the game for me.  I can't see me playing again.

This would also explain IE6's very poor performance in the overall stakes.

anyway, i just thought it was worth a mention.  Sorry if this has been brought up before.

Cheers,
Splog.
Stephen Brooks
2002-11-11 03:44:00
Try using the lock-board feature?  I know it's a pain, but it'll stop this from happening.

"As every 11-year-old kid knows, if you concentrate enough Van-der-Graff generators and expensive special effects in one place, you create a spiral space-time whirly thing, AND an interesting plotline"
Hainesey
2002-11-11 14:51:21
lo Splog, still playing i see big grin
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25162798 accesses.