stephenbrooks.orgForumOtherBrowser WarsGaleon
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
sgamer
2002-11-19 18:00:23
i'm glad to see a fairly nice turnout for Galeon...although other galeon users are screwing me up when i'm kicking ass on a board sometimes.  frown i've gotten tons of wins for galeon today, and just wish i had a shoutbox in the board so i could talk to the other people i'm beating. 

if you use galeon, post!  smile

= OWNAGE
merkin
2002-11-19 18:32:03
i love my browser.  one of these days i'll have to see if it compiles under cygwin so i can never be without it.

you the same sgamer from fark?

hehe, just figured out i could click on profiles... funny who you see around.  I had to cut my fark addiction back when the account numbers went past 20k.

oh, you ever have problems with java applets and galeon?  mine has been crashing on them for the last 3 versions or so.

[This message was edited by merkin on 2002-Nov-20 at 2:46.]
sgamer
2002-11-19 18:45:27
yep, same sgamer from fark.  i'm one of like three people with this nick on the internet, and of the other two, one guy is rarely on anything anywhere, and the other guy is chinese.

= OWNAGE
merkin
2002-11-19 18:48:56
cool, i think i'm the only kernalnewbie, but that could be because I f'ed up and spelled kernel wrong when i registered.
Stephen Brooks
2002-11-19 18:56:13
Yeah but that spelling sort-of keys in nicely with the "newbie" part of the name big grin

"As every 11-year-old kid knows, if you concentrate enough Van-der-Graff generators and expensive special effects in one place, you create a spiral space-time whirly thing, AND an interesting plotline"
sgamer
2002-11-19 19:05:25
touche.

= OWNAGE
merkin
2002-11-19 19:09:18
I thought of that name when i stumbled across a "Unix for Dummies" book sitting on the desk one of my old company's contract perl programmers.  I think that's the day i realized the ship was sinking.

i'm not sure if i should thank you for this game or shake my fist and curse your name for the amount of time i've just, er... spent wink
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25165227 accesses.