stephenbrooks.orgForumMuon1GeneralA new Dupe Check round?
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
[DPC]Scorpion
2002-11-20 01:21:08
Wel Stephen since you got your ftp-fetcher working and gladly almost all results are retrieved.  I think it's time to do another round of dupechecking.... a lot of people have been sending in some dupes.  Because of lost files etc etc..

could you do a dupecheck please?

Stephen Brooks
2002-11-20 09:35:07
Actually because of the current stuff going on, I'm dupe-checking all incoming results, so the stats are correct.  I might go back to doing occasional sweeps once this is all sorted out.

"As every 11-year-old kid knows, if you concentrate enough Van-der-Graff generators and expensive special effects in one place, you create a spiral space-time whirly thing, AND an interesting plotline"
DukeBox
2002-11-20 13:18:16
quote:
Originally posted by Stephen Brooks:
Actually because of the current stuff going on, I'm dupe-checking all incoming results, so the stats are correct.  I might go back to doing occasional sweeps once this is all sorted out.

"As every 11-year-old kid knows, if you concentrate enough Van-der-Graff generators and expensive special effects in one place, you create a _spiral space-time whirly thing_, AND an interesting plotline"
If the load is not that heavy, i think it's best to continiously check for dupes.
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25163622 accesses.