stephenbrooks.orgForumOtherBrowser WarsAre Opera users bad players???
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
pch
2002-11-21 17:21:25
It happened to me twice tonight (opera7 and opera6).  I clearly won the party, but the player stopper playing, so that I couldn't play the last move.

The count moz vs opera is not updated, since a third player is needed to unblock the play.
imho there should be a "magic" button that would fix that for two-players parties.  Or an automatic abandon if the party is locked and if one player has not moved for 2 minutes
Kwil
2002-11-21 19:27:18
Nah, it's not limited to Opera.

You'll see that kind of behavior from all the browsers.
Kwil
2002-11-21 19:48:09
Oh.. the lock can only be turned on for some number of minutes with no move.  So after that, any third person can get in. 

My problem is with all the IE 6 people who keep just giving easy games to Mozilla.  They get involved in three or more player games and don't even bother trying to block anything, just hoping they can sneak one in.  That's just rude.

[This message was edited by Kwil on 2002-Nov-22 at 3:59.]
pch
2002-11-22 03:09:32
No, I was kidding sure that it's not opera specific.
I think that a good enhancement would be the following:
when a party becomes private, then the lock count down would also act for a time the players have to play.  If they don't play, they loose.  It would also prevent a person to lock several parties.
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25160733 accesses.