stephenbrooks.orgForumMuon1Generalrawstats.txt containing no data
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
pvs
2002-11-29 17:43:16
My Statsprog was crashing, so I tried to load the rawstats.txt in my browser.  I can get the file, but it contains no data...
Stephen Brooks
2002-11-29 18:16:45
http://stephenbrooks.org/muon1/rawstats.txt

That file appears to exist.  At least from here it does.

"As every 11-year-old kid knows, if you concentrate enough Van-der-Graff generators and expensive special effects in one place, you create a spiral space-time whirly thing, AND an interesting plotline"
pvs
2002-11-29 18:29:35
It does exist all the time, the problem was not to load the file, but there where no lines in it (maybe one line containing only linefeed).  Tried loading ist from 3 different Computer, so I'm sure.

Now the file contains data again...

I'll let my statsprog check for filelength soon, so it won't crash if the file contains no data again.
Stephen Brooks
2002-11-29 18:37:29
Well it's contained data whenever I've checked it.  I think you might have tried to retrieve it when the site was temporarily having difficulties.

"As every 11-year-old kid knows, if you concentrate enough Van-der-Graff generators and expensive special effects in one place, you create a spiral space-time whirly thing, AND an interesting plotline"
Supp
2002-12-02 15:53:31
Hm, looks usual way from here.  Working

rm -rf /
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25161890 accesses.