stephenbrooks.orgForumMuon1Q&Anew team
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
CADkindaGUY
2002-12-14 14:16:41
Could you add Team Anandtech(unless it exists and I am blind ) to the teams please?  smile

Prefix of [TA] would work( or do you choose the prefix?)
Team website is http://forums.anandtech.com/categories.cfm?catid=39

Thanks big grin

CADkindaGUY
Stephen Brooks
2002-12-14 16:25:04
OK, I've created the team, although it does not appear to have any members yet.

"As every 11-year-old kid knows, if you concentrate enough Van-der-Graff generators and expensive special effects in one place, you create a spiral space-time whirly thing, AND an interesting plotline"
CADkindaGUY
2002-12-14 20:15:49
Thanks for creating the Team big grin

I currently have it running on 2 of my machines which I loaded up today.  My user is [TA]CADkindaGUY. 

Also - how many "scores" does the client have to do before it automatically send in the results?  I looked through the forum and the FAQ but I must have missed the answer somewhere. 

Also www.TeamAnandtech.com is the team website instead of the DC Forum at Anandtech.com so that could be changed to(my mistake), but isn't a big deal

Thanks,
CADkindaGUY

[This message was edited by CADkindaGUY on 2002-Dec-15 at 4:25.]
CADkindaGUY
2002-12-15 07:24:31
I don't want to bug you Stephen but the link to our "home" doesn't work.  Delete the "/" at the end and then it will work big grin

Thanks,
CADkindaGUY
Stephen Brooks
2002-12-15 08:08:42
The script puts in the http:// and / automatically.  I've changed it to point at the team website now.
The program will send when there are 100KB of results, but it is recommended that you send using the manualsend.exe program, because that will upload to a random FTP server and spread the load.

"As every 11-year-old kid knows, if you concentrate enough Van-der-Graff generators and expensive special effects in one place, you create a spiral space-time whirly thing, AND an interesting plotline"
CADkindaGUY
2002-12-15 09:37:51
Thanks!  big grin

I'll look into that ftpsend thing.

CkG
:D
2003-12-03 12:22:09
Bump
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25159607 accesses.