Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
[DPC]Scorpion
2002-12-19 10:27:07
Well DPC are now on 2nd place cool

We are on thwe run to become #1 soon big grin
MetalRush
2002-12-19 15:42:26
Errrr.... the tables turned again eek ARS is 2nd again...
but i read that a few flushed on DPC's behalf... so the 2nd place will be in DPC's hands soon... for a while big grin
I think in the coming days there will be some tossing and turning between DPC and ARS.
Altho also DPC lost members to other (new) projects, DPC will take the 1st place eventually wink

if u'r not living on d edge... u'r taking up 2 much space...
Proud member of [DPC]TeamNWW
[DPC] Zephyer
2002-12-19 21:54:52
I think that ARS is just trying to hold on ... wink
It's a neck on neck race @ the moment ... but DPC will break through to #1 ... big grin

Member off [DPC]Alphen // Project Muon
Don't Underestimate The Power Of The NeT
God is my Pilot, but the Devil is my Bombadeer....
[Ars]Marc
2002-12-21 11:41:05
Congratulations!  I doubt we'll put up much of a fight at this time.  for the time being we're mainly doing damage control smile
Several members (Including some of are heavy hitters) have left the project or scaled down considerably.  Expect more competition from us when the next phase of the project starts big grin big grin
Cheers,
Marc
[DPC] Zephyer
2002-12-24 06:33:30
I really want to know whats going to happen when the date hits 31/12/2002 ... big grin

Member off [DPC]Alphen // Project Muon
Don't Underestimate The Power Of The NeT
God is my Pilot, but the Devil is my Bombadeer....
[DPC] Jiriki
2003-01-01 08:20:53
Well, after that date (like, now) DPC is #1!!!

Congratulations to us all, and to the project as well, for the nice flushes of these last two days Smile
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25160736 accesses.