stephenbrooks.orgForumOtherBrowser Warslinks is the best browser for this game
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
restrepo
2002-12-28 06:16:01
First at all, I am a user of the best browser in the world: galeon of course.  But play this game with links has a lot of advantages.  After winning two consecutives games with links (text based browser) I should explain me better: 1) The board fit in a very small space of my console and after each reload this looks exactly the same.  Moreover I have a wide view of may opponets.  2) Links is click enabled so I can play very fast and I can make the reload also very fast.  3) It is VERY FAST 4) I am the only links player so nobody will kill my strategy 5) I am not bloated with graphics and so, I can concentrate better on the game
kpu
2003-01-03 08:24:48
Text based browser?  Have you ever run links -g in X or links -driver fb in a framebuffer?  Links has graphical mode too, but it's much faster than other browsers.  I find it a bit hard to instantly tell who has moved and where when the browser names are all the same color and the only way to tell is reading them.
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25167080 accesses.