stephenbrooks.orgForumTalkMallardsI wish to draw your attention to the following...
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
Lord Flasheart
2002-12-31 03:35:26
Lord of the Pants

That is all.
Stephen Brooks
2002-12-31 10:20:25
May I make it clear it is completely up to the individual whether they decide to follow the above link.  Big Grin I didn't.

"As every 11-year-old kid knows, if you concentrate enough Van-der-Graff generators and expensive special effects in one place, you create a spiral space-time whirly thing, AND an interesting plotline"
Klaartje
2003-01-01 14:57:59
Oh, you might as well have.  I't's not all that brilliant, but not all that bad, either.

Heh... now you still don't know wether it's woth your time or not Wink
Tom King
2003-01-02 09:54:56
Once again confirming my view that there are many people with way too much time (and rather sub-standard senses of humor) around.  If I had my way they would all be rounded up and turned into something more useful, like gravel.
[DPC]Stephan202
2003-01-02 10:25:52
quote:
Originally posted by Thomas King:
Once again confirming my view that there are many people with way too much time (and rather sub-standard senses of humor) around.  If I had my way they would all be rounded up and turned into something more useful, like gravel.

Big Grin

---
Dutch Power Cow.
MOOH!
Klaartje
2003-01-02 11:04:18
Now listen here, buddy.  I'm on a flat rate cable connection.  So the more I use it, the cheaper it gets. 
Besides, I'm Dutch. 

Need I say more?  I don't think so.
Tom King
2003-01-04 11:29:13
But I like gravel.
Stephen Brooks
2003-01-04 17:18:08
May I therefore direct you to this much more worthy site.

"As every 11-year-old kid knows, if you concentrate enough Van-der-Graff generators and expensive special effects in one place, you create a spiral space-time whirly thing, AND an interesting plotline"
Klaartje
2003-01-05 10:13:13
Gravel is cool.  Some of the finest roads I've ridden my motorcycle on were made of gravel.  Especially in Ghana.  (Great bananas, too.) I love gravel.

Gravel.  Don't leave home without it.
Marv The Grate
2003-01-09 23:16:13
Is gravel not a bit rough on the teeth when ingested orally?  There are times that gravel can be considered a less than optimal substance to have about.  Of course I have been known to race about in a gravel pit on my bike a bit as well...

Why curse the darkness when you can light a flamethrower?

Men At Work -Terry Prachett
Stephen Brooks
2003-01-12 09:01:32
quote:
Originally posted by Marv The Grate:
There are times that gravel can be considered a less than optimal substance to have about.
I don't like it in my toast, or in my shoe.  I was going to say I don't like it in my underpants, but I realised I'd never tried it.
Klaartje
2003-01-12 13:56:40
Gravel:
I've tried it in a small flesh wound on my knee.  That was not intended and I can't recommend it, either.

I think the secret of having a good relationship with gravel lies in staying on top of it at all times.
Marv The Grate
2003-01-12 22:09:38
quote:

I've tried it in a small flesh wound on my knee.  That was not intended and I can't recommend it, either.

I think the secret of having a good relationship with gravel lies in staying on top of it at all times. 

Ah yes, I have also had those miniature boulders embedded into my flesh.  I think that I would much rather have them just about anywhere else. 

Birds woudl disagree with us as they tend to like gravel in their gizzards.

Klaartje
2003-01-13 03:19:04
quote:

Birds woudl disagree with us

Another good reason not to eat birds.
Stephen Brooks
2003-01-13 11:56:57
quote:
Originally posted by Marv The Grate:
as they tend to like gravel in their gizzards.

I didn't know birds ate gizzards.  We keep trying to give them nuts and they ignore them, so maybe that's why.

Tom King
2003-01-13 14:28:43
Er well you're probably giving them HEXNUTS and they generally ignore those unless they have a construction deadline or something.  Try rivets.
Marv The Grate
2003-01-14 18:28:44
quote:
Er well you're probably giving them HEXNUTS and they generally ignore those unless they have a construction deadline or something.  Try rivets. 

Hrrm, now I have this mental image of iron clad geese winging across the sky.  When they spot a construction site they call one of their own who has yet to undergo the rite of passage in which they become the flying metal scourge of the sky.  Raining death from above....

I gotta stop inhaling gasoline as I fill up my car.

: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25062148 accesses.