stephenbrooks.orgForumMuon1GeneralThought I had better check with Mr. Brook's on this...
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
Vincero
2003-03-25 14:48:41
I've packaged the Muon 4.21b program together with the best 250 results file in 1 simple setup file, which also allows configuration during the install of user name and configuration options.  This should hopefully make it a bit easier for others to join the project (aimed at my team mates).

Icons are also created in a program group in the Start->Programs menu (created by me - so if they are crap, yeah its my fault).

The setup file can be found here. Just wanted to know if this is ok, and to make sure that are aware and ok with its existance.
Stephen Brooks
2003-03-25 16:03:25
That's fine as long as it works... I don't have any particular qualms about "repackaging" Muon, as either way I get the benefit of the CPU time!

Today's weather in %region is Sunny/(null), max.  temperature -99999°C
Vincero
2003-03-25 16:23:54
Well, I've looked into every possible thing that could be a problem, but of course there are some things which are just beyond the individual..... such as I can't test on every OS version from Win9x/ME/2K/XP.... well I know XP works Smile.

Of course, it should work as long as the installation software is written ok, but now its 'out there' I'll soon know.
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25159663 accesses.