stephenbrooks.orgForumMuon1GeneralStats down?
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
arie
2002-12-24 04:47:03
Hi, there stephen.  Are u going to run the stats someday soon or is there a problem with it?  U havn't updated them since Dec 21st
rsarkezi
2002-12-24 08:50:32
Hmm, maybe he is on holidays big grin

-----------------------------
Be efficient!
Stephen Brooks
2002-12-26 13:17:25
Yes, I was!

"As every 11-year-old kid knows, if you concentrate enough Van-der-Graff generators and expensive special effects in one place, you create a spiral space-time whirly thing, AND an interesting plotline"
RoyalFlusher
2002-12-26 20:54:14
...Isn't it an option to automaticly reboot your stats-server if you are away?
No Stats, no Thrill, no project... smile
Stephen Brooks
2002-12-29 14:47:33
It's not my stats server that needs rebooting, it's my ISP.  It's meant to be always-on cable, but for some reason it seems to drop out at around 3am each night - maybe it's their maintenance window.  I just come back after leaving it and there's this "Work Offline?" dialogue box in the middle of the screen and a couple of frozen script windows.  When I click 'reconnect' it starts going again.

Automatic reboot?  On Windows 98?  big grin big grin You've got to be kidding

"As every 11-year-old kid knows, if you concentrate enough Van-der-Graff generators and expensive special effects in one place, you create a spiral space-time whirly thing, AND an interesting plotline"
Supp
2002-12-31 01:50:13
You can schedule WinKill event to run once a day...

rm -rf /
Stephen Brooks
2003-01-05 10:14:16
The stats script has stopped uploading its files to my server for some reason.  I'm looking into it (have just uploaded a new rawstats.txt manually so stats generated elsewhere will be updated).  Probably what will happen is that I'll stop generating the HTML-pages version of them and replace it by a PHP script.  Meanwhile I'll try to get at least the rawstats.txt file uploaded automatically again.

Stephen Brooks
2003-01-05 11:30:17
Now I see it: the <!--/stats--> comment tag I was using to finish the region of the file that is the stats table had disappeared because at one stage I decided to quit the script when it was half-way-through writing the file.

[DPC] Zephyer
2003-01-06 12:12:13
offline again ?  ... Eek

Member off [DPC]Alphen // Project Muon
Don't Underestimate The Power Of The NeT
God is my Pilot, but the Devil is my Bombadeer....
[DPC] Zephyer
2003-01-06 12:34:34
quote:
Originally posted by [DPC] Zephyer:
offline again ?  ... Eek

http://www.dutchpowercows.org/subteam.php?id=223 // http://muon.qik.nl/
_Don't Underestimate The Power Of The NeT
God is my Pilot, but the Devil is my Bombadeer...._

Woops ... nope... it's all ok.  Big Grin

Member off [DPC]Alphen // Project Muon
Don't Underestimate The Power Of The NeT
God is my Pilot, but the Devil is my Bombadeer....
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25162252 accesses.