stephenbrooks.orgForumMuon1Bug ReportsPoints Gone
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
DGROMS.com
2003-12-11 15:40:01
I have just decided to get back and do some Muoning and have found that I am no longer on the stats.  From records I should be showing up as 3rd on the list but I am gone.  Stephen can you please help out on this one.  I am still appearing in the Solenoids to 15cm section but not the overall
Lex_Luthor
2003-12-11 15:57:59
Recently Stephen made people "invisible" on the posted list who haven't submitted results for 1000 hours.  He explains in this thread.  If this is sounds like your situation, I'm sure you'll show up again soon, as you are still in the database.  Good to have you back, in any case.

"We're sorry to bother you at such a time like this, Mrs.  Twice.  We would have come earlier, but your husband wasn't dead then."
Stephen Brooks
2003-12-12 04:13:39
In case you were wondering, you'll get all your old points back too, when I next receive a unit!

HB Pencils, also sold as "Moron's Choice" Graphite Cigars.
DGROMS.com
2003-12-12 13:24:26
Thanks.  I should have a few machines back Muoning in the near future, 1 for now with more to come
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25163520 accesses.