stephenbrooks.orgForumMuon1Bug ReportsNew Field in rawstats.txt
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
[TA]Soni
2004-02-20 10:08:43
Hi Stephen..

It looks like you have placed a new fileld in the rawstats.txt.

Is that correct?

It writes "No v" in the first line, but you have placed it right before the "total Mpts" so now all the stats programs read the "No v" as the total stats.

What are it for, and will you keep it there, so we have to update the statsgenerators or could you move it to last posistion in the line?

Kind regards
Soni
Stephen Brooks
2004-02-20 14:23:02
Nope, that's a bug.  I'll fix it on Monday, as I spent Friday updating a few scripts of the Muon1 system, so they may go a bit awry initially (the sample-files are broken right now too).

HB Pencils, also sold as "Moron's Choice" Graphite Cigars.
[TA]Soni
2004-02-20 14:50:31
Ok, Thanks
Stephen Brooks
2004-02-21 08:29:33
This ought to be fixed.  The program was generating an abbreviation for "No version specified", a debugging string, all of its own.

Stephen Brooks
2004-02-21 15:49:07
Hmm, no the "No version specified" version has got regenerated by some script or another.  That means on Monday I'll have to stop it doing that.  For Sunday, there'll be no sample files.

It's now Monday and I've set something to alert me if that fake version reappears...

[This message was edited by Stephen Brooks on 2004-Feb-23 at 11:12.]
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25162995 accesses.