stephenbrooks.orgForumMuon1Bug ReportsMuon Freezes
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
slayre
2004-03-04 20:15:22
I recently started using version 4.34 and it seems to freeze every once in a while, usually when the simulation is at about 241 Mpts.  I am running the cli version on a win 2k PC.  I just have to restart it and it works ok for about 2 days.

Another error is that when I first start the cli version sometimes it will give a list of about 20 errors (the same error as far as I can tell, just listed a bunch of times) as it is trying to download the sample results file.  I haven't been able to write it down, but the next time I see it I will Be sure to post it.

Thanks

Garrett
Stephen Brooks
2004-03-05 02:43:14
If those are "bad checksum" errors, check that you're downloading the sample results file from the right location, which has changed recently to http://stephenbrooks.org/muon1/samplefiles/solenoidsto15cm_100.txt although that should be what is written as default in the v4.34 installation.

By 2050 the UK government plans to phase out nuclear power and get 60% of its power from wind turbines.  Really, REALLY big wind turbines.
slayre
2004-03-06 09:14:16
Ya, it was " Record Rejected Due to Bad Checksum: Was

And I'll be sure to check the location of the file when I get home today.

Thanks,

Garrett
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25162895 accesses.