stephenbrooks.orgForumMuon1GeneralI still dont see my stats?
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
Yellowjack
2004-03-24 19:45:26
I know I dumped 114kb of results last night with v433 but I still dont see stats for
[TeamBeOS] http://www.teambeos.com/

Jay
Stephen Brooks
2004-03-25 03:41:01
Ah yes, there are two people with [TeamBeOS] names being shown in the stats, but you have to ask me to register it as a new team.  I've done that now so it ought to appear in the team-aggregated stats also.
[dpc]McPhisto
2004-03-25 11:18:12
I've got the same problem. 
I send some results earlier this week, but I still don't see them in the stats

20040322-182644 877 results sent to stephenbrooks.org (from my sendlog).

The only thing that I noticed was that the transfer went quick (I still use a modem).
Anything I have to do ?

Best regards

McP
[TA]BlackMountainCow
2004-03-25 11:51:43
If it was to quick, u might want to check your DPAD folder to se if there's a long txt file in it with some cryptic numbers and your DPAD name in it.  If that's the case, then that file is your old results.txt that wasn't sent properly.  Just rename to results.txt and send again.

On the other hand, when there's an entry in your sendlog it prolly will have been a good send. 

Did u get a chackbox at the end of your transfer saying liek "goodbye, transfer complet" ?
[dpc]McPhisto
2004-03-25 12:51:38
Thanks for the tips, and I checked but the file is gone and I did get the transfer complete chackbox.
TA_GeoffS
2004-04-02 07:37:59
Looks like it's working now... I see you in THESE stats Smile

Geoff
[dpc]McPhisto
2004-04-05 06:03:46
Thanks Geoff..

Nice stats indeed.
I re-created the result .txt file from my .dat file and send it again.
It looks like there was a problem with stephens server (I think), because when I send it again in the dos window it was talking about passwords and it wouldn't send the results, but still there wast the message Results send ok.

(during the begining of this part of the project I modified the server file, so it would only send it's results to stephen, and until 2 weeks ago with no problems).
Stephen Brooks
2004-04-06 01:00:13
The username on my server has changed - if you had "download servers.csv every 3 days" or whatever activated, it would update this automatically.
[dpc]McPhisto
2004-04-06 02:15:22
I disabled all automatic options because I still use a modem (this will change in the next couple of weeks), so thats why it's never been updated.
And usually I leave my old config file in the folder.
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25161432 accesses.