stephenbrooks.orgForumMuon1GeneralSample file results corrupted.
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
Pollock[Romulus2]
2004-06-12 21:49:46
I just want to make people aware that my current results in the sample files are badly corrupted and worthless, except for one of them.

This is a good, complete result:
1.598512 (2486.5 Mpts) [v4.41a] -PhaseRotB- #time=44469; by Pollock[Romulus2]

These are corrupted junk and should be removed:
1.588294 (2384.7 Mpts) [v4.41a] -PhaseRotB- #time=44469; by Pollock[Romulus2]
1.575686 (2386.8 Mpts) [v4.41a] -PhaseRotB- #time=44469; by Pollock[Romulus2]
1.573360 (2471.5 Mpts) [v4.41a] -PhaseRotB- #time=44469; by Pollock[Romulus2]
1.571382 (2379.4 Mpts) [v4.41a] -PhaseRotB- #time=44469; by Pollock[Romulus2]
1.554139 (2424.8 Mpts) [v4.41a] -PhaseRotB- #time=44469; by Pollock[Romulus2]
1.119010 (2823.8 Mpts) [v4.41a] -ChicaneLinacB- #time=44469; by Pollock[Romulus2]
Herb[Romulus2]
2004-06-13 01:21:25
1.5733 is an copy of 1.5985 except for a difference at s29f

You probably think they are corrupted, because some of the early d2 d3.... parameters are missing.  I just found a 1.4011 independently from your values with the same starting behaviour.  I'll start some interpolations between them to see where the trend stabilizes.

Wow more than double parmeters as before, that will extend the calculation time I think.
Pollock[Romulus2]
2004-06-13 13:24:29
They change when the list updates.  At one point, there was a gap in the 1.59 result, too.

I was comparing them to my .dat file. 
The one under your name had 29 solenoids on the front section.
The 1.59 had 51 solenoids on the front. 

Some of the rear sections had varying lengths as I tried to find the best one.  Most were between 90-100.
The phaserotcells=999 is maxxed, so it would not help to add more.
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io

Site has had 17090339 accesses.