stephenbrooks.orgForumMuon1Bug ReportsStats
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
DukeBox
2003-01-14 08:45:02
Stephen, isn't it an idea to make for the new version some 'proper' stats ??  I will help you with it if you want ?  (You can always have the source from muon.qik.nl if you want)
Pascal
2003-01-15 09:41:23
As long as Stephen's working on a bug-free client, better stats are rather lesse necessary.  Wink

2003-01-16 11:41:04
That is also my opinion!  Stats are far less important than a good client!

-----------------------------
Be efficient!

Team www.it-academy.cc
www.it-academy.cc
Stephen Brooks
2003-01-16 14:04:44
I agree that 11 pages of HTML stats _are_ getting a bit silly though.  It shouldn't be tough to make a PHP basic-searchable one, though I won't be doing time-series stats.

Err you know, if they made an extra-large black briefcase that also doubled as a 1-passenger car, some fool would complain it was too large to open at their desk
DukeBox
2003-01-19 12:59:59
As i mentioned, you can have my php source if you want.. I even want to set it up for you if you have no time for it.
ZeonX[OCAU]
2003-02-04 13:10:56
I think that stephen should just leave the stats.  He has given people the raw information if they want to keep history or get more information and there are 3rd party stats already around so i don't see a need for stephen to have better stats.
[DPC]Scorpion
2003-02-05 02:11:46
it would be handy tough if the raw stats would be a liul bit better organised ...as in teams etc etc Wink

[DPC]Stephan202
2003-02-05 06:29:07
quote:
Originally posted by [DPC]Scorpion:
it would be handy tough if the raw stats would be a liul bit better organised ...as in teams etc etc Wink

I agree.  That makes it easier to detect when new teams are added.

---
Dutch Power Cow.
MOOH!
ZeonX[OCAU]
2003-02-06 22:54:35
But you don't need that information as the teamids.txt file has the teams that are there and then you can work out who is in each team or no team with a bit of data manipulation.

I'm actully working on stats for this project i havn't done much for a while but i have made it collect all the data manipulate it to what i want and put it in a data base and it works great.  A new way of doing the raw stats could make it easier but i'm happy with the way it is and whats life if there is no challenge?  Big Grin
[DPC]Stephan202
2003-02-07 05:45:26
quote:
Originally posted by ZeonX:
But you don't need that information as the teamids.txt file has the teams that are there and then you can work out who is in each team or no team with a bit of data manipulation.

I'm actully working on stats for this project i havn't done much for a while but i have made it collect all the data manipulate it to what i want and put it in a data base and it works great.  A new way of doing the raw stats could make it easier but i'm happy with the way it is and whats life if there is no challenge?  Big Grin

True, true.  But I didn't know about this teamids.txt file.  I thought stats makers needed to update this data manually.
Myself I'm working on D2OL/TSC stats atm.  But when that's finished, I'll probably do Muon.

---
Dutch Power Cow.
MOOH!
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25163049 accesses.