stephenbrooks.orgForumTalkMallardsNo, Seriously
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
Stephen Brooks
2004-09-28 03:48:34
We REALLY need necronomicon back on this forum section.  And Tom King, if he isn't closed by the strategic duckpond authority QUANGO (see another thread).  But necronomicon's posts were the icing on the horse.
Lord Groundhog
2004-09-29 17:05:18
quote:
Originally posted by Stephen Brooks:
We REALLY need necronomicon back on this forum section.  And Tom King, if he isn't closed by the strategic duckpond authority QUANGO (see another thread).  But necronomicon's posts were the icing on the horse. 

So, summon necronomicon up -- if you dare! 

For my part, I'd like to learn more about the natural life and ways of drongoes.  Especially the pipe-dwelling variety.  Especially the sub-variety of the pipe-dwelling variety that nests and breeds on web-sites. 

And as for the return of Tom King, well, what more can anyone say?  --or would anyone want to say?  Unless they work for a QUANGO of course.
Lord Groundhog
2004-09-29 17:15:34
quote:
Originally posted by Stephen Brooks:

I've just noticed I forgot to ask you, what flavour icing goes best on a horse -- in your opinion?  I always thought they made their own icing if make them run hard enough, but I'm reliably informed that isn't icing, it's meringue.
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25101184 accesses.