stephenbrooks.orgForumMuon1GeneralResults.dat file size
Username: Password:
Search site:
Subscribe to thread via RSS
BOHICASETI
2004-11-01 09:55:31
Not that it's bothering me as far as how big the file is getting in size on a few of my systems, but I was curious if maybe there was a utility or something similar that could check it to see if there are duplicate results and what-not in the Results.dat file.  So far I have a few systems with Results.dat measuring over 50 MB in size, wasn't sure if I should be trying to clean it up a bit or not or if it even mattered.  Thanks.  Big Grin
[TA]JonB
2004-11-01 15:48:54
I've been in the habit of deleting result.dat every few days and letting it rebuild with the latest sample files.  I've never let it get over 10MB for sure and would really need to be convinced of the benefits.
Nexus
2004-11-01 18:06:49
There's a utility on the site called MuonMonitor.  I've been using it for a while, and it's pretty good.  You can remove duplicate results with it and also discard all but the higher results if you want.
BOHICASETI
2004-11-01 21:23:58
hehe Thanks for the tip.  Forgot about that nifty utility.  Although it only found a whopping 216 duplicates.  rofl Oh well Wink
: contact : - - -
E-mail: sbstrudel characterstephenbrooks.orgTwitter: stephenjbrooksMastodon: strudel charactersjbstrudel charactermstdn.io RSS feed

Site has had 25161526 accesses.